Yummy Mummy is off-line
02 September 2009 18:22
Traciexx
Model
Traciexx
Lincolnshire
Barton Upon Humber

Quote from JaneWeiss
Tracie i don't think it was you that upset her. She'll be ok.

I have hun, she was very upset and angry on the phone saying i had ruined her career by being vindictive for starting this thread, from what i understand alot of it was huge communication breakdown but not with just me and her with her and her assistant too as he was telling me one thing her another. she accussed me of things i havent done like messaging other models on he to slate her but i honestly didnt all ive done is reply to messages. I never meant to upset i was merely venting my anger, and would hate anyone to think im a nasty malicious vintictive person i am so not, i thought i was helping her out getting partner to change shifts at last min so i can travel for 2hrs as she had pm'd saying she needed a model x

Chloe is off-line
02 September 2009 18:28
butterfly_queen
Model
butterfly_queen
Gwent
Newport

Dont feel bad,it was her own fault.
A.she needs to buy herself a diary.
B.fire the assistant.
C.practice communication.
xx
*****MODEL IN NEWPORT LOOKING FOR TFP WORK*****

02 September 2009 18:30
JaneWeiss
Model

Ruined her career is a bit much. Her work is good as are all of her references. She's probably just tired and upset. I'm sure she'll calm down and see things logically in the morning. To be fair she might have said the same to me, i can't remember. I also hung up after a couple of minutes.

Don't feel guilty it was me that mentioned her name, purely because threads like 'model in east anglia no showed today' make everyone a little more supicious of all the models in that region. There are not that many great MUAs on here, the few that use this site probably don't want to be under suspicion for something or another.

Also she can ask the mods to delete/clean up the thread using the report this post button.
Travel to me for a shoot - All bookings at Westgate Studio (Long Eaton) receive a 10% discount on my model fee.

Chris Ÿvo is off-line
02 September 2009 18:30
kyoob
Photographer
kyoob
Cheshire
Warrington

Quote from butterfly_queen
Dont feel bad,it was her own fault. A.she needs to buy herself a diary. B.fire the assistant. C.practice communication. xx

here here

02 September 2009 18:40
JaneWeiss
Model

Dont feel bad,it was her own fault. A.she needs to buy herself a diary. B.fire the assistant. C.practice communication. xx

To be fair you have no show feedback in your port so ummm yeah ok.
Travel to me for a shoot - All bookings at Westgate Studio (Long Eaton) receive a 10% discount on my model fee.

Wes Halton is off-lineGold Member
02 September 2009 18:52
Cygnet
Photographer

Greater Manchester
Farnworth Bolton

+1   Cant keep messing people around like she seems to do and not expect the sh*t to hit the fan sometime

Herzlos Fotographie is off-line
03 September 2009 03:43
Desova
Photographer
Desova
Glasgow

Quote from whicker
There seems to be no hard-and-fast rule, but when a time, location, and rate or other arrangement have been finalised and agree, and both parties have acknowledged thats its definatly confirmed, I'd say thats a booking.

In this instance, it sounds like arrangements were close to being concluded, but the shoot itself wasn't fully confirmed.

Thats largely what I thought, but I can't help but feeling we'd want a way to try and deal with prolific time wasters as well like this case where details were pretty much finalised and then communication dropped. Maybe it is down to those being booked to say "no concrete confirmation, no booking" and not make any arrangements of their own until everything has been confirmed.

Victoria Howard is off-line
03 September 2009 04:28
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

Violet Ecstasy
I will send you my medical certificate to prove that I was unwell to work over most of  the may period.

Here is the message I sent to you...
I don't think it is that unfair...
I said I understood if you cant work work or have to cancel last minute.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009
Subject: RE: Pregant

Do you want to shoot with...
On Thursday the 3rd August 2009

We understand if you have to cancel half way through the shoot if you burst!

I will not pick up messages here please call

Jane Weiss
I fail to understand if you was so unhappy why did you re-book with me for paid work? Why did you leave good feedback on two occasions? Surly the thing would have been to left none if you didn't want to leave bad feedback?

Tracie:

We spoke around 10pm Tuesday, and I was traveling at the time and we got disconnected, the last piece of information I had from you that you was going to see if your partner could let you have the time off.  I then worked all day, when i got a break at 14:00 ish I called you when I was able to pick up my texts, you yelled at me, even through I said it was still possible to shoot. My cell cut out, I then went to a pay phone and called you back about 3:30 and apologized for the bad communication on my part and reinforced that I wanted to still shoot. I had a slot booked with the photographer for 1-4 and I didn't let the photographer know until 18:00 that i hadn't found a model for the 1-4 slot and that we would now resort to our back up plan. As you didn't call me until 10pm my business partner at the other end of the country was unaware that I had arranged a shoot. I spoke to him briefly at 12:00 via a office phone, not my cell and so told him I wasn't sure what was happening that day.

I finally check my email at 10pm when i got back to Derby to find this. You would be pretty hurt and upset too.

Any finally I talk type, evidence from previous post this is not the first time I have said I can not read text I have to find someone to read it for me.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=115899&start=2

[ Thread Locked now that all parties have had their say ]

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa fashion29 Lusciousabi29 lynnesel pinklilly rob452
ansonphotography bavister bluesden Camerawerks clarmike Dave@studio99 diphoto djb1 donaldmac edwards eosfan Images1854 James7799 JohnDentonPhoto karlsheen Ludapix nvidia padzer1 panda49 peterh PhilStorm Photosareu read rscott360 Steveh32 timbham tonypage urbano