This thread is currently locked
Yummy Mummy is off-line
02 September 2009 06:32
Traciexx
Model
Traciexx
Lincolnshire
Barton Upon Humber

I recieved a  pm from a mua yesterday asking saying she needed a body paint model for the 3rd sept at a studio in staffordshire ( 2miles from me) on a tf basis, i would be paid small fee for travel expenses, and to call her on number left as she would be picking up her mail.
I called as soon as i saw message and she asked if i was pregnant, i said no, so she said she needed a slot filling from 1-4pm had short chat line was bad and call ended, she sent a text to my landline and as it was automated was hard to hear but said something about would ring when better weather.
To do the shoot it would mean my partner getting day off to look after kids, so he changed all his shifts, i text her twice last night but no reply, i rang this morning no reply, she then text twice  giving 2 different numbers to ring her office and this guy would give me all the details of shoot, i did this he knew nothing about it, he said he would find out details n ring back in 2 minutes, an hour passed so i rang back as i was going out, he said i cant get hold of her so i would say shoot is off, i told him how disappointed i was and how bad id been treat considering she had contacted me and all was ok the night before.
He then rang back later to say he had spoke to her and she didnt have me booked in  and that was it, i was fuming said why would sher not call me herself and how unproffesional, i got told she needed me 1-4pm the night before tried to arrange details today and she has just brushed me off with and i havent got a clue whats happened.
Im so mad i think its disgusting she could have at least had decency to conatct me herself, and why bother pm'ing me in the 1st place grrrrrrrrr

02 September 2009 06:37
GrimeAndGlamour
Photographer

hope you have put a comment on her profile?
"I wont give in until I have complained about everything"

Yummy Mummy is off-line
02 September 2009 06:40
Traciexx
Model
Traciexx
Lincolnshire
Barton Upon Humber

Im not sure if id be able to as it wasnt officially booked, thats what i was trying to do today organise exact time and details of shoot etc, she wont answer my calls even though this guy at the office told me to ring her now as he knew shes on her break, i cant believe someone would do that especially when she knew my partner had to rearrange his shifts to have kids im so upset and disappointed

Charli Stevens is off-line
02 September 2009 06:40
CharliStevens
Model
CharliStevens
Oxfordshire
Bicester

Slate her. I would. People don't deserve to be treated like that.
^_^

Yummy Mummy is off-line
02 September 2009 06:42
Traciexx
Model
Traciexx
Lincolnshire
Barton Upon Humber

ive just had a pm from a model guessing who it was straight away, i guess this is not a first

Tathiel is off-line
02 September 2009 06:44
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
Bristol
Bristol

I would leave a reference for her. You wouldn't of known you wern't booked if you had not of tried to finding out more information.

Yummy Mummy is off-line
02 September 2009 06:53
Traciexx
Model
Traciexx
Lincolnshire
Barton Upon Humber

shes not responded to my text ive sent, do i name and shame? am i even allowed to??

Moderator Comment : You cannot leave POST SHOOT FEEDBACK if NO shoot was booked.

Yummy Mummy is off-line
02 September 2009 06:58
Traciexx
Model
Traciexx
Lincolnshire
Barton Upon Humber

Moderator Comment : You cannot leave POST SHOOT FEEDBACK if NO shoot was booked.

i didnt think i was thats why i havent, hence ive vented my anger on here xxxxxxx
ive never said i was going to leave her feedback thats only what people have suggested.

02 September 2009 07:04
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

I think I was asked to do this shoot, but she contacted me last week and my due date is FRIDAY so it was a bit too risky for me to do it imho. emoticon If it was the same one I also *thought* I had a booking for earlier in the year, but then communications went dead & her partner emailed me saying I was never booked in.

02 September 2009 07:07
Teighan
Model

this mua seems a waste of time ,
name and shame her in here so the rest of us dont waste our time with communicating with her
Touring SW England 9th July/16TH 2010

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
brunswickci evopro frankpht Images1854 rscott360 visualtwo wplphotography