Reminder Secure

Out of interest, what are the penalities for starting another Macarroon thread?

01 September 2009 19:10
TMG
Photographer

Quote from regthecat
Mods - why have you hidden this in here......get it back in the open. With the subtle edits it just WORKS!Let's face it - it will confuse the hell out of a few......You could always merge it with the other 'Macaroon' thread stating that the admin team are getting fed up with the amount of macaroon threads cropping up when the subject is well covered.....perlease......we all need some light hearted peurile crap to help us on our way!

Well it confused the bejeesus out of me. I only found it by backtracking to the link in your thread. Now I've seen it here though, it might provide some entertainment over time.

01 September 2009 19:15
regthecat
Photographer

Quote from TMG

Well it confused the bejeesus out of me. I only found it by backtracking to the link in your thread. Now I've seen it here though, it might provide some entertainment over time.

You never did ask your serious question as regards macaroons - what was it?
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

01 September 2009 19:28
TMG
Photographer

Quote from regthecat
You never did ask your serious question as regards macaroons - what was it?

What are people who have no problems with macaroons trying to hide?
Well, it seemed serious at the time.

01 September 2009 19:40
regthecat
Photographer

That Sir, is a bloody good question and probably deserves an answer. Unfortunately I am ill equipped to do so. Hope that helps. emoticon
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

G is off-line
01 September 2009 20:21
imageaware
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
imageaware
Hertfordshire

Quote from TMG
What are people who have no problems with macaroons trying to hide?
Well, it seemed serious at the time.

Their Hobnob in a custard cream?

G

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura kacie Rosamund RoxyMendez
daveo Djanimation ellessephotography jackw MIB nickdandalos pandaface Thunder_Photos tms tony121
Discretion