Reminder Secure

Out of interest, what are the penalities for starting another Macarroon thread?

01 September 2009 11:44
TMG
Photographer

Because I've got a serious question to ask on the subject.

01 September 2009 11:44
regthecat
Photographer

A slow painful death?
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

01 September 2009 11:48
TMG
Photographer

Quote from regthecat
A slow painful death?

I thought it would be. That's why I didn't just leap in and start one.

01 September 2009 11:49
karen_c
Model

Ah go on be funny
Should i give up or should i just keep chasing pavements

Ken Pegg is off-line
01 September 2009 11:53
kenp
Photographer
kenp
Dorset
Weymouth

That reminds me, why do they sell Toblerone in airport duty-free shops? It's not as though there is a special tax on them.

01 September 2009 11:56
kruse
Photographer

Quote from kenp

That reminds me, why do they sell Toblerone in airport duty-free shops? It's not as though there is a special tax on them.

Ahh, now I know the answer to that one.

It's so that, in the event of the plane having to land on a slope in an emergency, there is something to put behind the wheels to stop it rolling back.

Jeremy 

Needs a new signature now Phyllis has gone

Peter Hague is off-line
01 September 2009 11:58
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Quote from TMG
Because I've got a serious question to ask on the subject.

Why should there be a penalty, its a topic that obviously raises a lot of interest when it comes up, and people have the option not to read it if it doesn't interest them.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

01 September 2009 12:01
Mae
Model
This member has been reset to pending

I've got a question on this too :P Don't dare write it in regthecat's thread haha.

What if the chaperone had references, and has worked on professional modelling sets and with professional performers and models, but is also a partner to the model you're hoping to work with
Artistic Gymnast, Dancer & Art Nude

01 September 2009 12:03
TMG
Photographer

Quote from PeterH
Why should there be a penalty, its a topic that obviously raises a lot of interest when it comes up, and people have the option not to read it if it doesn't interest them.

Well, only because it TMG is a naughty person es the mods off something chronic and I don't want to start a chaperone thread and have it locked down after a couple of posts.

01 September 2009 12:05
kruse
Photographer

Quote from Mae

I've got a question on this too :P Don't dare write it in regthecat's thread haha. What if the chaperone had references, and has worked on professional modelling sets and with professional performers and models, but is also a partner to the model you're hoping to work with

Then it would, as always, be down to the individual photographer concerned emoticon

Needs a new signature now Phyllis has gone

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
WestRockCareers
Images1854 photofrank Shootonlocation snappytim