This thread is currently locked
John Smith is off-line
01 September 2009 12:24
johnsmith148
Photographer
johnsmith148
Tayside

Quote from regthecat
Dear ladies and gentleworms - this is a thread about the word chaperone. not a discussion on the benefits/pifalls of them. if you have a comment on chaperones in general please go here

How do you do that!!!
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.

01 September 2009 12:26
katexx
Model

Quote from regthecat
Normally I think it means the same as 'GSOH' - i.e. FAT

hahaha............

H photos is off-line
01 September 2009 12:31
designerhugh
Photographer

Hampshire

Quote from regthecat

GET OFF MY THREAD! NOW!

Don't be so rude

01 September 2009 12:41
regthecat
Photographer

Quote from designerhugh

Don't be so rude

emoticon
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

Moi is off-line
01 September 2009 12:43
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from kruse
Now, I had this chaperone in my studio once.......emoticon

You might like to clarify the word HAD, of course, you miight not

Fancy Reg starting a new Chaperone thread, who'd have thought it
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

H photos is off-line
01 September 2009 12:46
designerhugh
Photographer

Hampshire

01 September 2009 12:47
regthecat
Photographer

Quote from clearview_photography
You might like to clarify the word HAD, of course, you miight not

Fancy Reg starting a new Chaperone thread, who'd have thought it

I haven't...........the lunatics have taken over the asylum!

The chaperone thread is here. emoticon feel free to post.
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

01 September 2009 12:51
regthecat
Photographer

In fact after posting this on the 'other' thread I think I may have a solution.

"I have a cunning plan....whenever you want to use the word 'Chaperone' simply replace with the word 'Macaroon'. The moderators will never spot it. emoticon

So - just start a thread entitled. 'Macaroons on shoots - what is your view?'

Your first post could be smething along the lines of...

"A model arrived at my studio with a macaroon. I asked if she could leave the macaroon in the car during the shoot but she insited that the macaroon always came to shoots with her and all the other togs welcomed her macaroon. Problem was the macaroon was huge and I knew it would be difficult."

Matt - can you code something where if anyone types in the word 'Chaperone' it is automatically replaced with 'Macaroon'?

tea-addict is off-line
01 September 2009 12:53
dsummerfield
Photographer
dsummerfield
Cornwall
Liskeard

back on track guys before regthecat coughs up a furball, can the word hun be put into a suggestion box and be dealt with in a very unfriendly way please. nasty nasty word

Moi is off-line
01 September 2009 13:02
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from regthecat
In fact after posting this on the 'other' thread I think I may have a solution.

"I have a cunning plan....whenever you want to use the word 'Chaperone' simply replace with the word 'Macaroon'. The moderators will never spot it. emoticon

So - just start a thread entitled. 'Macaroons on shoots - what is your view?'

Your first post could be smething along the lines of...

"A model arrived at my studio with a macaroon. I asked if she could leave the macaroon in the car during the shoot but she insited that the macaroon always came to shoots with her and all the other togs welcomed her macaroon. Problem was the macaroon was huge and I knew it would be difficult."

Matt - can you code something where if anyone types in the word 'Chaperone' it is automatically replaced with 'Macaroon'?

Now that’s just totally irresponsible, what about people that wont allow Macaroons on shoots because of the danger to people with nut based allergies??emoticon

The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Brightonblonde heather94 tim toniallcorn
ad360photo azurphotos bsmithesq clarmike david1500 eosfan freddie gordon gshocker30 jackw Jb3329 keltica Mattcairns metro MIB moritz78 peteb philippahh poah skymouse snooper911 Steveh32 TinDolls
tim