Reminder Secure

A suggestion - CHAPERONES

This thread is currently locked
01 September 2009 12:08
regthecat
Photographer

Let's not forget 'Agent'
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

01 September 2009 12:18
Mae
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Quick question... What's so bad about having chaperones/managers at shoots? Surely they are a good thing unless you have something to hide? If you work with a bitchy model who doesn't enjoy the shoot, who's gonna stop her going to the police afterwards and saying you did something to her? The chaperone can say "nothing happened".

- A curious Mae
Artistic Gymnast, Dancer & Art Nude

John Smith is off-line
01 September 2009 12:19
johnsmith148
Photographer
johnsmith148
Tayside

may I suggest canon be added to  the list?
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.

01 September 2009 12:22
regthecat
Photographer

Quote from Mae
Quick question... What's so bad about having chaperones/managers at shoots? Surely they are a good thing unless you have something to hide? If you work with a bitchy model who doesn't enjoy the shoot, who's gonna stop her going to the police afterwards and saying you did something to her? The chaperone can say "nothing happened". - A curious Mae

Kindly leave this thread......emoticon
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

Bob Glozier is off-line
01 September 2009 12:23
abbey_digital
Photographer
abbey_digital
Lancashire

Quote from Mae
Quick question... What's so bad about having chaperones/managers at shoots? Surely they are a good thing unless you have something to hide? If you work with a bitchy model who doesn't enjoy the shoot, who's gonna stop her going to the police afterwards and saying you did something to her? The chaperone can say "nothing happened". - A curious Mae

You've only been here for a couple of weeks so I guess you won't realise just how emotive your comments may be viewed. Have a quick search for 'chaperones' on the forums and read up on some of the history - there's some great stuff!
My opinions are reliably inconsistent and knowledgeably ill-informed.

John Smith is off-line
01 September 2009 12:26
johnsmith148
Photographer
johnsmith148
Tayside

Quote from Mae

by the way Peterborough is a city!
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.

Chris Corbin is off-line
01 September 2009 12:26
corbystock
Photographer
corbystock
Hampshire
New Milton

Quote from Mae

If they were real chaperones or managers then most may not have a problem but it can often be a boyfriend that dunt like you takin shots ov is bird
There is a chance that everything I just said is complete bollocks

01 September 2009 12:29
regthecat
Photographer

NO NO NO NO NO PEOPLE - DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A DEBATE ON CHAPERONES. THE MODEL HAS BEEN REDIRECTED ALREADY!

01 September 2009 12:30
Mae
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Quote from abbey_digital
You've only been here for a couple of weeks so I guess you won't realise just how emotive your comments may be viewed. Have a quick search for 'chaperones' on the forums and read up on some of the history - there's some great stuff!

Hmm, well I'm new here but I've been around other sites for over a year now, I've never came across anything bad happening with chaperones at shoots yet. =/
My chaperone is also my manager and my partner, and the photographers I've worked with have said they'd happily have him back again.

- Confused Mae
Artistic Gymnast, Dancer & Art Nude

01 September 2009 12:30
TMG
Photographer

Quote from Mae
Quick question... What's so bad about having chaperones/managers at shoots? Surely they are a good thing unless you have something to hide? If you work with a bitchy model who doesn't enjoy the shoot, who's gonna stop her going to the police afterwards and saying you did something to her? The chaperone can say "nothing happened".- A curious Mae

Funny you should ask.
Well, from my point of view, even though I'm gay I still fancy women, and a chaperone is just going to get in the way should one of them feel like adding an evil old letch to their "I've had him" list.
Obvious if you think about it.

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa
flashharry Phiesta1 Steveh32 Thunder_Photos