Paul McLachlan is off-lineGold Member
29 August 2009 14:48
paulsstudio
Studio
paulsstudio
Berkshire
Reading

Planned Studio Events

We arrange regular studio events, location Shoots and Studio Model days, to ensure you receive the latest studio information and updates including – New Models – Models Studio Day - Studio Events and Models available at short notice also Special Offers and Advance Notice Studio Updates. Click here to receive the Studio Newsletter.

Barn & Pool Location Shoot - Sunday 30th August. - Now Fully Booked.
After last years shoot at this excellent location, I have been asked to arrange another shoot this year. The location is just outside Guildford with an old barn, pool, walled terrace with large gardens. The barn will be set up with studio lighting. The models booked are Janine May, Ashlea Louise Chloe James and will be working from clothed to art nude. Now the shoot is fully booked another model will be arranged.  Cost for the day is £135. The shoot is for all levels, assistance will be on hand and I will be making sure everything runs smoothly.

Michaela - Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th September. – Availability for both days.
Michaela is a Czech model and is coming back to the studio again due to popular demand; Michaela is friendly, fun and fit too. She works hard to ensure you get the poses and look you want. Take a look at Michaela's OneModelPlace Portfolio.
aul@pauls-studio.co.uk?subject=Michaela%20Booking%20Interest" originalPath="mailtoaul@pauls-studio.co.uk?subject=Michaela%20Booking%20Interest" originalAttribute="href">Mail - Michaela booking Interest

Ashlea Louise - Wednesday 9th September.- New
Ashlea is stunning tall blonde working from glamour to nude is fun and easy to work with that why she has been booked for the Wales and the Barn shoot. She is an accomplished and experienced glamour and nude model. Take a look at her web site.
aul@pauls-studio.co.uk?subject=Lindsey%20Booking%20Interest" originalPath="mailtoaul@pauls-studio.co.uk?subject=Lindsey%20Booking%20Interest" originalAttribute="href">Mail - Ashlea booking Interest

Wales Glamour & Nude Shoot - 19th & 20th September.- Fully Booked - Standby Only.
Location - Glynhir Estate, Ammanford, near Swansea -. location will include the grounds, woods and walled gardens (waterfall depending on the weather), also cottage rooms including bedroom, kitchen and Lounge.
Click here for full information

Receive the full list of planned events for 2009 and the Studio News Letter, join the mailing list

Pauls Studio & Events

Sharone Loise is off-lineGold Member
01 September 2009 12:45
SharoneLoise
Model
SharoneLoise
London
London

Can i get some studio days to?

Please have a look at my portfolio and let me know!

Thank you

Kyra
Sharone

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cody SophieLouise1991 tim Zadi
antoinewynn chriscooze ChrisD cliffc david1500 duncanjames grahamsphotography James7799 Leztec MIB modelboutique modjo30 Npick1 rscott360 shinywear stevegosh Stoker w4pictures westend_portfolios will_i_am
tim