Reminder Secure

1 Like 1 Dislike

This thread is being watched by 14 people
10 September 2009 11:29
kirstykannibal
Model

Like: I lovelovelove your B&W pictures, the pirate style clothed one is my ultimate fave in your port. the composition, lighting, pose EVERYTHING about it rules.

Dislike: I don't think I have a particular reason for this but the picture of the girl with the piratey hat one looking up... there's just something about that picture i don't like but i can't pinpoint it.
Somestimes it's better not to say a word.

Gemma Stanley is off-line
10 September 2009 11:34
gemma_89
Model

West Yorkshire
Pontefract

I absolutely love your main image and the black and white close up, however i'm not too keen on the topless image. It seems like the photographer could have done with using photoshop just on your arms....do you use fake tan or something similar? Other than that  fab folio!!! xxx

12 September 2009 14:55
Richie_uk_2001
Photographer

I really can't make my mind up between Lingerie or the headshot portraiture. Both are good
Dislike
portraiture on left hand side. Seems a little disjointed

Lucy Shaw is off-line
15 September 2009 07:47
lucylou_shaw
Model
lucylou_shaw
Lincolnshire

it keeps refreshing too quick boo hooo

HazelC is off-line
18 October 2009 04:37
Izzlebums
Model
Izzlebums
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Pretty Face is a good thing
Photos are too dark is a bad thing...

But look on the bright side - at least you have he looks in the first place - imagine if it was other way round (great pics but you're a minger) - at least you can change the pics xxx
I have some dates available for Art-Nude work, I can travel to you!

18 October 2009 05:01
RobertBetts
Photographer

I like (love) the Backshot Red Pants shot - your legs look fantastic in that

Dont Like the lolipop shots - They just dont work for me sorry
Do you think you get better ev'ry day? No I just think I'm two steps nearer to my grave

HazelC is off-line
18 October 2009 05:10
Izzlebums
Model
Izzlebums
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

I have had such mixed reviews from this photo - people that have met me have said it suits me to a 'T', the TOGs say it just shows my personality, etc...
Friends like it (but then they are friends - of course they do)
Hmmmmm - we may need to really think about this one xxx

In regards to you - Love the Casual one with jess in bright blue dress and there are none i dislike xxx

18 October 2009 05:10
gin_and_tonic
Model

Like = Immi is a great image

Don't Like = the fact your in Bedfordshire as its to far for me

18 October 2009 05:29
RobertBetts
Photographer

Thanks Izzlebums and without a second thought I would happily work with you Its just those couple of images, as a model you look great.

G & T: I love your head shot for the real you and I loce collectors piece for the artwork involved
Dislike the belief that I couldnt travel to work with such a nice model
Do you think you get better ev'ry day? No I just think I'm two steps nearer to my grave

HazelC is off-line
18 October 2009 05:32
Izzlebums
Model
Izzlebums
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Thanks Rob - still love that bright blue dress one - stands out so well!

On a separate note - i need your honest advice on my website...have a look now, it is being constantly updated but maybe you could tell me if there are any pics I need to take off? www.hazelthemodel.com

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Coupymate ElleLaura QueenDeeVa01
anochecer bbphotos bradder chicimages david1500 dorrian Essexjohn FlyingShot GSC4X Hugh humphries joolsy JRFox keltica lazeeboy Matt1988 monochromeset philippahh picusio redbaron rscott360 stevegosh sultanrahi5566 whitepython