A A is off-line
10 September 2009 08:55
pennistanton
Model
pennistanton
South Glamorgan
A

Nick,

Love your main pic, amazingly natural pose! And the model in the car.. the intimacy and expression is really well caught!

Dislike the Laura lingerie shot at top left.. awkward model pose.. not keen.

Penni.
'Do what you will, this world's a fiction and is made up of contradiction' - William Blake

PhuckPrada is off-line
10 September 2009 08:57
KatielouiseArmstrong
Model

Essex
Hornchurch

thanks a lot!

Missed me out completely! haha!

Do meeee!

katherine mk is off-line
10 September 2009 09:10
KatherineK
Model

London
Surbiton

Katie,

love your legs!, don't like the fashion pic much, you're hiding your curves under that dress,something more fitted would look much better i think!

Kat x

A A is off-line
10 September 2009 09:18
pennistanton
Model
pennistanton
South Glamorgan
A

Lol sorry hun, wasn't there when I went to post. Missed me too now!

KatherineK - Like the lingerie shot of you against a wall.. stands out, v different to your standard lingerie shot.

Find it v hard to dislike one to be honest, if I had to pick one it'd be the portrature shot.. just not your most striking image, but not bad!

Penni.
'Do what you will, this world's a fiction and is made up of contradiction' - William Blake

stacey_adams is off-line
10 September 2009 09:20
stacey_adams
Model
stacey_adams
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Katherine

Love all of your port, dislike the fact you have that multi coloured dress which i wouldnt mind posing in!

10 September 2009 09:20
Heather_1989
Model

@ Penni =

Love your main image - you have a striking face

Dislike your expression on third fashion

=DDDD

10 September 2009 09:25
NickWebster
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Heather, I like your main image, but don't like the one in the red on the ghastly wicker chair. It's the chair... should be burned!
Has anyone seen Fred?

10 September 2009 09:27
Heather_1989
Model

Quote from NickWebster
Heather, I like your main image, but don't like the one in the red on the ghastly wicker chair. It's the chair... should be burned!

Least it's not me .. =)

A A is off-line
10 September 2009 09:33
pennistanton
Model
pennistanton
South Glamorgan
A

Nick.. after our earlier discussions I hate to have to admit I don't dislike anything.. you're very talented! Love the girl in the bath.. great pic.

Heather - Love the pink bra and jeans pic.. really good! Not so keen on the blurry headshot.. could do with a clear one.. and thanks :-)

10 September 2009 09:33
NickWebster
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Quote from Heather_1989
Least it's not me .. =)

No... I think you are gorgeous. Far better than a lot of your portfolio shows.

Has anyone seen Fred?

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Ashleighmckenzie Kitty_1
a24udi alanbassettphotography arterotica asnphotography Auctioneer daseinphoto Davidhunt djb1 dorrian follyhouse GGDP_Photography grahamsphotography gwentman Hioctane Ian123 ignite jamesboswell karlsheen lester2705 lify Lpoolphotographer Mattcairns p4pFetography psn redbaron riddell snapper47 Wildcanyon
harbourstudio