Hugger is off-linePlatinum Member
27 August 2009 19:22
hugger
Studio
hugger
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Hi All

I would like to start by say thank you Purestorm for the forum this will make a lot easier for studios

As we never nowhere to have our say

The Hugger Studio

Will be starting a members club at the studio with the help from Peter psm0114 BY THE WAY PETE HOPE THATS OK WITH YOU?)

We would like members who would be willing to add to the studio and have a say in what goes on there. We would like to hear what you would like to see in the studio as most of you know who use the studio I do change the sets a lot so happy to hear what you have to say.

We will be holding meetings every two weeks (free tea & coffee) with the view to having a model come at some point and have some fun shoots & try out new setting.

We will also be trying to set up a few days out weather being ok that is? If not we would be in the studio.

We will be post full details on the site and on our site.

But if you feel this is something that would like join and would like to help in any way please let me or Peter Know.

Carl hugger

Hugger Studioemoticon

Peter McLean is off-lineSilver Member
28 August 2009 10:29
psm0114
Photographer
psm0114
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Thats fine by me, looking forward to it.

Peter

28 August 2009 11:58
hugger
Studio
hugger
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Well Peter thats a good job thank you.

MZ is off-line
28 August 2009 23:36
mickzone
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending

South Yorkshire
doncaster

lol count us in dude...

30 August 2009 07:59
hugger
Studio
hugger
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Hi Mick your more than welcome mate by the the way i have a big tude for you if you fancy putting in your studio too big for mine but will fit in yours
Call in hope to see you soon.
Carl

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
carinasl Just_janine kamazoo missminiskirt PrettyDiamond RISelene rob452 Zhiying
andrewmoon beaverray bob22 Dave@studio99 Don_Dark fannmore frankpht James7799 Jse_photography Manchestertog1 photomart quercus rscott360