Reminder Secure

Becki-J - New Levels - at Rowe Photographic Studios.

27 August 2009 16:13
rowephotographicstudios
Studio

Becki-J will be working to her new implied topless levels at the Rowe Photographic Studios, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire,  for the afternoon of Saturday the 26th of September 2009 on the following time slots at the rate of £45 including studios hire, lighting and refreshments.

1:30pm till 2:30pm            Available
2:45pm till 3:45pm        ----Booked-----
4pm till 5pm                       Available
5:15pm till 6:15pm            Available

If you would like to book a slot with this fantastic model please get in contact by PM on Purestorm to me and I will be happy to reserve your place.

Paul Rowe
Rowe Photographic Studios,
Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Best deals on studio hire with a full day of hire including lights costing only £95 Contact us for bookings and current availabity.

Hugger is off-linePlatinum Member
27 August 2009 16:20
hugger
Studio
hugger
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Hi Paul
I see you you have seen it then the new forum .
Sounds like a good day you have plained.
Becki really nice model
Good luck
Hugger

29 August 2009 06:07
TeddyB
Photographer

Quote from rowephotographicstudios
Becki-J will be working to her new implied topless levels

Becki-J is now doing implied topless?  emoticon  The little minx!  Right........where's my diary gone?

Ted  emoticon

You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Ninabean is off-line
29 August 2009 13:02
Ninabean
Model
Ninabean
Nottinghamshire
Nottinghamshire/ Leicestershire/ Derbyshire/ South Yorkshire

Quote from TeddyB
Becki-J is now doing implied topless?  emoticon  The little minx!  Right........where's my diary gone?

Ted  emoticon

She bloomin is doing implied topless!! After working a studio day with her the other weekend I can HIGHLY reccommend Becki

Book her now people!

Nina x
I do like a bit of vinegar

31 August 2009 00:55
rowephotographicstudios
Studio

Yes indeed, your chance to work with the wonderful becki-J at her new Implied Topless levels......  I've booked her have you or are you all going to miss out again.
Best deals on studio hire with a full day of hire including lights costing only £95 Contact us for bookings and current availabity.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chosin Michelledefeo1 Silkythighslou
AFYS Apex_photo brendan Cadwallen Chris650 daseinphoto DavidN dby47 gazzer59 grahamsphotography James7799 lify markeos50d Rscott360 stephenmuddell talldave68 ttstinger will_i_am Willjamieson
grailmodels