Reminder Secure

Bleaching , pivate area's of the body, Help on advice please.

This thread is being watched by 2 people
09 August 2009 04:36
RocketMan
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Hi All.

Not a great Topic,

I have been asked to photograph a Wife by a Husband.He has supplied a few basicimages. To be honest to improve the images I have suggested that a short session of bleaching these area's. I have Googled for the product, and am very surprised by the cost. Of course it has passed all safety tests. If anyone can suggest a more affordable supplier. Could please let me know. (I do hope that no one, suggests supermaket own brand domestic bleach,( bet there will be one joker))

Many thanks , or just PM me.

Paul .

Oh the Title Should have read "Private" . can't edit Title.

09 August 2009 04:39
Steve_K
Model

Sally Hairdressing suplies..... open to the public and the staff are very helpful

Or online here http://www.sallyexpress.com/
Sponsor my Mo for Movember. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/231029

09 August 2009 06:17
RocketMan
Photographer

Hi.
Thanks, just tried , and no luck, they don't supply,

Lindsay Sian Snuggs is off-line
09 August 2009 11:41
LindsaySianSnuggs
Make-up Artist
LindsaySianSnuggs
Hampshire
Southampton

Send the client to a salon - cheaper than buying in all the stuff, less chance of it going wrong & they'll be insured.

Linds x
Portfolio: www.lindsaysiansnuggs.carbonmade.com

09 August 2009 12:36
RocketMan
Photographer

Ok good Idea.
Will suggest it to the Husband.
cheers.
paul

Karen Hegarty is off-line
10 August 2009 08:31
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

I would think that maybe waxing would be better than bleaching?? but again as Lindsay suggests best to be done by a professional either at a salon or mobile therapist.

carolineb is off-line
10 August 2009 08:44
carolineb
Model
carolineb
Dorset
wareham

Jolen and Veet both do a bleach that is gentle enough for the face so I imagine it would be suitable for elsewhere on the body. Available in pretty much all chemists and larger supermarkets for less than a fiver!

10 August 2009 17:27
RocketMan
Photographer

Thanks . I'll drop the Husband a note to add to the shopping basket.

Karen Hegarty is off-line
11 August 2009 09:03
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Quote from carolineb
Jolen and Veet both do a bleach that is gentle enough for the face so I imagine it would be suitable for elsewhere on the body. Available in pretty much all chemists and larger supermarkets for less than a fiver!

They generally state on box NOT to be used on genital area !

Morwenna is off-line
11 August 2009 16:29
Flowerfairy11
Model
Flowerfairy11
West Sussex

Quote from carolineb

No it really isn't ok to use this on private areas, they are sooo much more sensitive and trust me it can cause an ugly and painful rash! 

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie danixhale fashion29 hannarose maria_dyl VickMur Winterlilly
bob22 Brianseye dave71 davidn GlasgowPhotographer gperl marty55uk Mattcairns MauricesImagery mike0048 plld ppalmer78 redmedia swalsh58 Vapourtrail wacTony
photo39