Reminder Secure

Stuff under eyes O.O

Sian Jeffries-Jones is off-line
19 July 2009 15:08
makeup
Make-up Artist

South Yorkshire

Peachy/Orange counteracts blue, as green counteracts red - it is basic colour theory.  Look at a colour wheel and the colour opposite the one you have a problem with is the colour you need.  The lilac concealer is for brownish/yellow tones such as age spots.

Sian
www.artistedemaquillage.com www.locksofdesire.com

20 July 2009 09:57
HazelB01
Model

maybe our tutor was wrong then?

Lisa Taylor is off-line
20 July 2009 13:25
lisataylor_mua
Make-up Artist
lisataylor_mua
London
Hornchurch

Quote from HazelB01
maybe our tutor was wrong then?

She most certainly was.  At least you now know better thanks to the people that have contributed to this thread

21 July 2009 04:37
makeup
Make-up Artist

South Yorkshire

HazelB01 I see your from Rotherham - did you go to RCAT? and if you did who was your tutor if you don't mind me asking - I studied there and wasn't always given correct information either but I always do my own research too.

Sian

22 July 2009 12:09
HazelB01
Model

Quote from makeup
HazelB01 I see your from Rotherham - did you go to RCAT? and if you did who was your tutor if you don't mind me asking - I studied there and wasn't always given correct information either but I always do my own research too.

Sian

Hello, no i dint i studied it at a college in barnsley if you know that

24 July 2009 04:01
Mongrel
Photographer

For Bulky: I had a friend at Uni that had a similar problem. Constant bags under his eyes no matter what he did. It turned out that he was very slightly short sighted and that was causing his eyes to work harder than normal and adding bags. He got some glasses and away they went! emoticon
If all else fails, just whack it on f1.4 and make art!

25 July 2009 13:10
makeup
Make-up Artist

South Yorkshire

HazelB01, no I don't know Barnsley at all. I only know Rotherham and Sheffield really as I'm originally from London.

xx

30 July 2009 14:30
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

Worse thing you can do is layer your under eye with foundation concealer and powder, it will end up looking caked and eventually will settle in any creases and look more noticable. Keep the area well moisturised and use a light reflective concealer. (Peachy coverage for blue) DAB it in, do not rub as its too sensitive. And if you must use powder, very lightly dust area with kabuki brush.

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cj2015B
Auctioneer FlashHarold frankpht Pat9669A