xx

Victoria Howard is off-line
02 July 2009 16:10
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

My business partner Fabrizio is a Body Painter and straight.

02 July 2009 16:24
beckym82
Model

First off, I don't give a crap whether someone's gay, straight, male or female, whatever career someone's in, as long as they have the ability to do the job. I really wouldn't mind nor look twice if a MUA was male. Similar discriminations occur in hairdressing too, it can be seen as 'gay' for a man to be a stylist, but there are tons of males who come to mind, Charles Worthington, Nicky Clarke, John Frieda etc, etc who are straight.  (Tell me if I'm wrong!)  At the end of the day make up is just another medium of art, and if you have the interest and talent don't hold yourself back.
BeckysBoudoir.blogspot.com

02 July 2009 16:43
tiggerdrew
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Quote from beckym82
First off, I don't give a crap whether someone's gay, straight, male or female,  

How wonderfully patronising of you ...

"but there are tons of males who come to mind, Charles Worthington, Nicky Clarke, John Frieda etc, etc who are straight."

And for the record, I've worked with all three and one of them is gay ...

... back in the U.K. ...

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dadshouse12 pinklilly ryansd
63jian ALANOMNIA Blancho ChrisNewton cliffc colinpierce david1500 davidn diphoto FotoAuto freddie gperl gwentman keltica lify Mattcairns mike0048 moorlane Philski poah redbaron shadowtime74 silksky Skystudio Steveh32 swalsh58 tonyk1 wacTony