Dave Laurie is off-line
08 June 2009 09:19
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Quote from Secondskin
Get really fed up of sitting at the PC answering endless emails from people claiming they absolutely LOVE your work and simply HAVE to work with you, knowing that when you pm them your rates.....

Think yourself lucky!
It's actually worse being a Photographer.
You get the same "Your work is amazing, love to work with you" stuff, but that's usually accompanied by THEIR rates!

Dave.

Tony S is off-line
08 June 2009 09:21
TonyS
Photographer
TonyS
West Sussex
Shoreham By Sea

Quote from deetvstudio
You get the same "Your work is amazing, love to work with you" stuff, but that's usually accompanied by THEIR rates!

Yes, 2 or 3 emails down the line, just as your prepping some dates!! Grrr

Duane is off-line
08 June 2009 09:31
duane
Model
This member has been reset to pending
duane
Staffordshire
stoke-on-trent

Dave & Tony... id happily work with both of you on a TF basis... i wouldnt even want travel costs lol
Despite of my rage i am still just a rat in a cage.

08 June 2009 09:49
laylarc
Model

You lot get to faff around with Barry M glitter all day and you want PAYING as well?  My God, I've never heard anything so outrageous in my life.  How dare you!  emoticon

Seriously, a very valid point Secondskin.  Many makeup artists have to exist on a diet of sequin sandwiches until they have enough paying clients.  And generally speaking the landlord will not accept a burlesque makeover in leu of rent.

08 June 2009 13:27
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Quote from deetvstudio
Think yourself lucky!

Dave.

Yeah, i can imagine Dave!! Very frustrating indeed!!

08 June 2009 13:30
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Quote from laylarc
You lot get to faff around with Barry M glitter all day and you want PAYING as well?  My God, I've never heard anything so outrageous in my life.  How dare you!  emoticon

Seriously, a very valid point Secondskin.  Many makeup artists have to exist on a diet of sequin sandwiches until they have enough paying clients.  And generally speaking the landlord will not accept a burlesque makeover in leu of rent.

Ha ha ha...il have to try a sequin sandwich one day...when i can afford bread!!!!lol  Kit or food??? kit or food???? kit or food??? ha ha emoticonemoticon

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ArizonaSky Ashleighmckenzie chandni23 Danielamoreno1975 emilymarshall Laila19 latara_18 michellehush Pinklilly Rhistylee toxicinnocence
abouncer Dandelion dby47 DecimalDan diphoto Essexjohn freddie gperl GSC4X Impulse_Images JasonSmithPhoto leekumkee liteangle Maverick974 MIB photon rtmphoto shadowtime74 steveh32 violins Willjamieson