Reminder Secure

Airbrush foundation???

12 July 2009 08:26
KirstyJane
Model

Quote from Secondskin
Christian Dior is BRILLIANT but can get very very costly unfortunately. Unless im doing something wrong...lol..i only got 5 applications out of a £30.00 can????

I know this is an oldish thread but thought I'd say I didnt get very many applications out of my can.

First one I bought stopped spraying after 2 applications so I took it back and was given another but I only got about 5 applications out of that aswell so gave up with that foundation.

Have you tried any others since creating this thread? And how did they compare to Dior Airflash?

James  Clark  is off-line
14 July 2009 04:51
make_upartiste
Make-up Artist
make_upartiste
Glasgow
Glasgow/London

Personally I would just invest in a kit, airbrush kits are reasonable in cost and are worth it. I use temptu. Or alternatively go for the airbase system.

James
professional make up artist for fashion and video.

16 July 2009 12:39
KirstyJane
Model

Are they hard to use though?

I googled Temptu and it looks alot like a tanning kit I once bought and I couldnt use that. Found it really difficult.

Shelly is off-line
20 July 2009 05:12
Shellyb
Make-up Artist

London

Quote from Secondskin
Has anyone tried TEMPTU?? Iv heard mixed things about them.

Hi, I use Temptu, have done for 2 years now. They do a huge range of colours from the lightest white skin to asian tones and black tones, and you can obviously mix the colours as well. It lasts through everything, waterproof, sweat proof, doesn't smudge.

The bottle's last for ages you can get the full sized ones for about £20 and the small set of all the colours even last quiet a while. I now have 2 big bottles of number 03 and 04 which match 70% of white people's skin and then I have the kit of small bottles and I mix in a little of those to match other skin tones.

My only complaint with airbrushing is if you are working with someone who has a lot of fine hair on their face it really accentuates it!

Hope that helps!

xx

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa missminiskirt OlgaCabaeva rob452
apogeeimages chandos donaldmac grahamsphotography IanHighlander john_at_tina_spice Kjoservices MIB nvidia pcmphotography peterashuk simpleharmonicmotion Willjamieson zzdigital