Reminder Secure

i need some advice please help!!

18 May 2009 13:14
cknowles
Model
This member has been reset to pending

hiya,

i really want extensions in my hair but i dont want to go to a salon and pay about 400 to 500pounds to get them.
can anyone give me some advice please.
or if anyone knows how to do them cheaper and fast that would be a great help.

Thanks

CK xx

Jaymii is off-line
18 May 2009 13:23
Jaymii
Model
Jaymii
Lancashire
Manchester

Look online or your local market, some large town centres also have wig shops....Buy clip in ones that you can take out and put back in as and when you like it. They cost around £20 a pack + depending on the length and type of hair. Make sure you get them to sew in clips, because you might not know how to do it properly.

Jay xx

P.S I think this shoulda been posted in models health and beauty but I dont know.

X

28 June 2009 08:02
kentphotography
Photographer

Quote from cknowles
hiya,

i really want extensions in my hair but i dont want to go to a salon and pay about 400 to 500pounds to get them.
can anyone give me some advice please.
or if anyone knows how to do them cheaper and fast that would be a great help.

Thanks

CK xx

Iv seen websites that offer hair extensions  cheaper than that. Pays to shop around and look through google

I am not 100% sure if this is the kind of hair extensions you require but try looking on here

Hair extension

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 ElleLaura Exoticangel Lanny1987 lynnesel Michelledefeo1
bob Cheshunt83 dave2008 digitalmood eosfan flawless_photo gattskirito glamorphotos KDP Ladiesman oscar photostevo powerbook92 Richard99 rscott360 Snooper911 Stoker tricky881 whitepython Yekim