Reminder Secure

Anyone tried st moritz self tan?

This thread is currently locked
05 August 2011 09:25
Christye
Model

I use this! At night moustirise dry areas such a knees,elbows etc then apply the tan,the next morning shower then apply abit of moisteriser again for abit of a glow I use my hands then wash them with washing up powder,but im just a dosser

ICONIC :P is off-line
05 August 2011 12:22
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Quote from amyjess1
yes its amazing! apply with a mit takes 5 mins. i love it!

do you fake tan your face?
pissing purestorm off since 2009

Siobhan is off-line
10 August 2011 03:06
boobliana
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
boobliana
Surrey
Kingston Upon Thames

Its sort of like the cheap version of xen tan which ive also tried. I find the colour is good but it is very dry and you have to put it on quickly otherwise it drys, its good for what its worth though!

Jessica Andrews is off-line
10 August 2011 07:20
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

I like it too, I use latex gloves to apply it with.
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

Claire Shipman is off-line
18 August 2011 13:32
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

It doesnt smell when you shower it off but does smell weird when applying but most tans do

Danielle Newton is off-line
02 September 2011 12:50
Dannii_Newton
Model

North Yorkshire
Loftus

I find the St Moriz Dark version is really nice and quicker than the normal one as one layers makes your dark but the minute you shower that icky darkness dissapears and your left with such a subtle glowy tan! £2.99 you cant complain

02 October 2011 07:16
NatalieLevi
Model

Its awesome! so cheap but such a nice outcome, no orangeness! apply with the fake tan mitts from boots, takes max 10 mins! moisturise first and make sure its dry before applying it

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Kimmikitsch louise22 Natalieb_18 samanthajane4 speed84
antoinewynn Blancho crupilad diphoto Discocat djb1 ellessephotography fannmore Ianmcculloch jamesdee Kjoservices laveravista MarcXJR MauricesImagery MIB penfold10 philcarpenter61 photon pictureimage pml_photo psn sniffer vivt