Reminder Secure

Can anyone help!!

07 April 2009 12:25
toddie69
Model
This member has been reset to pending

I have a shoot in the next few weeks around a boxing theme and need to know how to create the look of a black eye! (I cant afford a MUA as I am waiting for my student loan to come in, and I can do the gorey side well as had a LOT of practice on Halloween!) 

I already have a slight black eye from rugby but dont really want to make it bigger just for a shoot!

Help really apprechiated!
Love Life, Live Life, Dream!! xxx

Ed is off-lineSilver Member
07 April 2009 12:31
ebphotographic
Photographer
ebphotographic
Wiltshire
Wilts/Hants/Dorset/

It would probably be easier to add it in photoshop after the fact.

08 April 2009 11:34
toddie69
Model

Just want to try and make it look as natural as possible and am not a fan of using photoshop to do something that I could do with a little help! 

Jaymii is off-line
08 April 2009 11:39
Jaymii
Model
Jaymii
Lancashire
Manchester

Dont know if it will help, but http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Fake-Black-Eye....hope it does xx

08 April 2009 12:05
toddie69
Model

Thats brilliant thank you hunni!!

Sammyj is off-line
16 April 2009 12:50
lashestolockes
Make-up Artist
lashestolockes
Kent
Thanet

dont want to give you any secrets thats what we get paid for but you could just use some purple, red and blue, flat eye shaddow blending from the inside of the eye outwards if you want an old bruise use yellow blue and green

Samantha
Samantha XXX Lashes to Lockes XXX

Lisa Wright is off-line
25 April 2009 11:43
Lisaspfxartist
Make-up Artist

Lancashire
Manchester

pm sent x

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 Lusciousabi29
Add_barkaway bengie BobWright Daveinsurrey Djanimation Don_Dark duncanjames firstforimages Fluffypup freddie imageatthemill JOOPninja Ladiesman Lumen marty55uk mg MIB mickhowarth nevillenev TonyNutley xcellent
harbourstudio