Jodie Ellen is off-lineSilver Member
04 March 2013 02:55
JodieEllen
Model
JodieEllen
Kent

Red Nose Day! Please don't ignore

Hello,
I’m doing something funny for money for Red Nose Day 2013 to raise cash and change lives both here in the UK and in Africa.

And that’s where you come in. If you sponsor me, you’ll be helping to make the world of difference to people’s lives too.

I plan on Spinning for 8 Hours!! Its going to be hard, but worth it!

Please support this guys & girl
Thankyou!
Love
Jodie Ellen

All you need to do is go on my site and click donate! It couldn't be easier
http://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/JodieEllenSpinRide2013

Pippa-Lily is off-line
26 May 2013 14:21
pippaL
Model

Essex
Basildon

Fundraising for Marie Curie Cancer Care, Skinny Dip!

CHARITY FUNDRAISING 2ND JUNE
https://www.justgiving.com/Emmaskinnydip

I intend to Bare all and set a new world record this summer when I take part in Marie Curie's very first national skinny dip event to raise money to support the work of Marie Curie Nurses.

This event will be part of four different skinny dips taking place on the same day for Marie Curie Cancer Care.

HELP ME TO HELP MARIE CURIE TO RAISE MORE MONEY THEN THEY DID WITH THE SAME EVENT LAST YEAR!

The money I raise will help Marie Curie provide high quality nursing, totally free, to give people with terminal cancer and other illnesses the choice of dying at home, supported by their families. It costs them £20 to provide a Marie Curie Nurse for one hour in a patient’s home. £180 provides a full nine hour shift for a Marie Curie Nurse in a patient’s home so every penny I raise will really make a difference.

Participants who raise £200 or more in sponsorship prior to the event will receive a free Marie Curie towel, which will be given out to at registration on the day of the skinny dip
https://www.justgiving.com/Emmaskinnydip

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
06 June 2013 08:55
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Charity event in aid of wounded soldiers please support

Hi I am doing the 50 50 yomp in aid of the charity below .
That is carrying 50 lbs for 50 miles over two days 
If anyone would like to support me in this it would be much appreciated.

Help Our Wounded Royal Marines and Supporting Arms

Charity Registration No. 1150893

Here is the just giving link

https://www.justgiving.com/Catherine-Williams7

Thank you xxxxx

I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

lottie is off-lineSilver Member
01 July 2013 15:04
Lottie21
Model
Lottie21
Kent

London to Brighton Night Ride 2013- Support very very welcome

Hi All Lovely Purestormers,

I am taking part in the London to Brighton Night Ride on July 13th 2013 this is a bike ride which is 60 miles and in the night.

I am a very very amateur cyclist and am cycling with my partner who is supporting me all the way however he is an avid cyclist.

I am doing this to raise money for The British Heart Foundation this is very close to my heart for a number of reasons both personal and because of people in my life that have been affected by a heart condition.

I have raised a very good sum of money so far to plow into more research for The British Heart Foundation in the hope that one day there will be many more solutions to all heart conditions and disease.

I have had so many kind donations which I can't thank everyone enough for it would be amazing to raise some more money though as you can never have too much when it comes to funding research for the future.

Here is a link to my JustGiving page that has my story and a donation page

Any more donations would be greatly received and come would also be greatly appreciated too.

I do hope that there will continue to be advancements for peopple suffering from heart conditions and disease it is something I feel very strongly about.

Thank you for reading

Lottie xxx

Alan Strutt is off-line
06 September 2013 15:41
AlanStrutt
Photographer
AlanStrutt
London

Great Wall Of China Trek
 I'm going to China tomorrow (Sat 7th Sept) to do a charity walk of The Great Wall Of China,
not the whole wall as it's 3000 miles approx but six days of 5 hours per day.
I will be raising money for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and will be with Denise Van Outen and friends.
I will shoot some pics for Hello Magazine.
As an incentive anyone who sponsors me, any amount, name will go into  a hat and Densie will pick one out.
Winner can either have  a portrait shot by me or spend the day on a photoshoot.
Thanks
Alan

Sponsor link:  justgiving.com/alanstrutt

Updates of the trip
twitter.com/alanstrutt

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
25 September 2013 17:10
ForumModerator

West Sussex

AGPhoto_Kent is seeking sponsorship.

Ashley Giles will be cycling 450+ km for JDRF, a charity which  has
recently become very close to heart after a young family member was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.

Here is his link
: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/forabigail

~~~~~~~~

02 August 2014 14:41
ScottishGeek
Photographer

RideLondon-Surrey 100

Next week I am cycling the RideLondon-Surrey 100 in aid of the Association for Glycogen Storage Disease (UK) Ltd.

This often overlooked charity is close to our family's hearts. My younger sister was diagnosed with Type 3b GSD as a baby, through a liver biopsy. Her parents were given a very negative prognosis, ie unlikely to live past 5 yrs. Thanks to some wonderful care she has proven them wrong! She is lucky as she only has a very mild 'version' and there are others much more poorly than I've ever been. There are over 10 Types and in total only about 560 people with GSD in the UK so it is very rare. Through research there are now treatments for some of the Types but no cure and the charity urgently needs funds to continue vital support for families. Please read, sponsor and share (every little donation will help).
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." – Henri Cartier-Bresson

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 Brightonblonde danixhale Lushlolly Shaneb Softgentle speed84
ALANOMNIA D_H_P dave71 digitalphotos Durbanboy1 FlyingShot grahamsphotography imageatthemill ImageStyle kalixte Kjoservices ksp Ladiesman Lenz MIB mickhowarth panda49 philippahh pierre rembrandt robhillphoto RUPERT Scotography TheChrisS TonyNutley
Charlottealom