removed - not a charity sponsorship request

Stephanie Teece is off-line
12 May 2010 11:11
Riviera_Imagery
Photographer
Riviera_Imagery
Devon

Hello everyone
I am doing the race for life this weekend to raise money for Cancer Research.
If you feel you had a few spare pennies to sponsor me it would be very much appreciated, I'm sure you would agree it is for a great cause
Literally every pound helps so even if you can only sponsor a pound it really would go a long way.
If you would like to sponsor me please copy and paste this link here to do so  http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/stephanieteece1
Thank you everyone, and good luck to every one else who is raising money for charities
Steph x

27 June 2010 13:32
amadeus4000
Photographer

Please watch the below video and spread the word for a fantastic young girl I knew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rQ5eZj5Pec

On Valentines day 2010, one of our students, Ellie Othick-Bowmaker died from a brain tumour. 

During her three year battle with cancer, Ellie and her friends raised over £25,000 for the charities that had helped her. She truly was an inspiration!. 

In March this year, the Music department at Scalby School decided to record a song to raise money for Ellie's chosen charities. 

Here it is! 

We're proud of it, and we're proud of Ellie! 

The song goes on sale on 5th July on iTunes and Amazon. Please encourage as many people as you can to buy it - let's get Ellie into the top 40!

Every penny raised through the sale of this song goes to charities that support the families of children living with cancer; and research into the causes and treatments of childhood cancer.

Join the campaign and spread the word!
See www.elliesfund.com

Gillian is off-line
03 August 2010 14:45
Roxxy
Model
Roxxy
Lancashire
Skelmersdale

Hi, I work for Map Challenges what is a out door activity centre the past month me and all the staff have been training hard to do a 3 peak challenge in 24 hours to raise money for Cancer, The challenge is 3 hills one in Scotland other is in Lake District and the last one is in Wales, this is all to be walked in 24 hours.

We have set a goal for Map's only to raise £1,000 for this cause we have also set up a website for donations.

On Thursday 19th August staff from Map Challenges are going to complete the 3 Peaks Challenge in 24 hours for Cancer Research, Every penny helps.
http://www.justgiving.com/Keith-McNally

Can you also please pass this link on to any web pages you may have  

Cheer's Rox 

Pix Photography is off-line
20 September 2010 17:08
jetbrown
Photographer
jetbrown
West Yorkshire
Huddersfield

removed - as not a charity sponsorship request
So which bit do I look through???

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
15 November 2010 08:26
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Hi all!
A lot of you know that this month is 'Movember', a month in which men grow their facial hair to raise money for The Prostate Cancer Charity.
Well, I felt a bit left out, being female and unable to grow a moustache!
So...Nikki (from Nikita Sablier), Matt Miller and myself got together and had our own little Movember photo shoot.
In order to see these amazing, sexy, moustached pictures, we ask but one thing.
You donate to our Just Giving page and help us raise money for this wonderful cause.
We have 6 pictures and a £300 target. For every £50 we receive,  we'll release a new picture!
Get your wallets out people - these pictures are HOT!
Our JustGiving Page

xxx

Wahey! We're up to £75 already!
Thanks to everyone who has donated...
here's your first picture!
Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

photo3 is a moderatorPlatinum Member
15 November 2010 14:10
photo3
Photographer
photo3
Kent
Rainham

Well done! I'm doing Movember, never has my face been so itchy!!
Photography in Kent, Essex & Sussex. Visit our websites www.photo3.co.uk and new site www.models3.co.uk

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
16 November 2010 23:51
ForumModerator

West Sussex

HannahAshlea says: "We're up to £150 now. Thanks" emoticon

Thanks
~~~~~~~~

Paul Thompson is off-linePlatinum Member
16 October 2011 11:57
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Hampshire
Fareham

Sponsorship / Royal British Legion
My daughter Sam (Sam_Thompson85) is running the Birmingham half marathon on her birthday, Sunday 23rd October 2011 in aid of The Royal British Legion. The British Legion is "there" for ALL service personnel both past and present. If you can support her with a donation, every penny helps, then please donate via www.justgiving.com/samantha-thompsonsnn. If asked if you wish to "Gift Aid" any donation please say yes, it will not cost you anything extra but as a tax payer the tax can be claimed by the charity. Thank you. Paul
When going through Hell don't stop!

Missie is off-line
09 February 2013 16:52
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Hi guys, I'm raising money for the charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
I'm going to be having a day without my hearing and i'm going to video it and post it online.
The aim is just to show how difficult being deaf can be in every day situations.
My 3 year old daughter is profoundly deaf, She was born deaf. We are incredibly lucky to have access to some of the most sophisticated audio technology available, the support we have received has been just amazing.

The charity i'm raising money for are amazing too - Not all deaf people are able to have the things my daughter has. Hearing dogs make a massive difference - They can alert their owner to alarms, fire, visitors, phones, they can even alert deaf parents to their baby crying.

If you would like to donate or know anyone who would please visit my just giving page - The money goes directly to the charity. There is also more information there about the charity, the reg no etc, and some information about my daughters hearing loss and treatment for those interested.

http://www.justgiving.com/DeafDay/

Thanks for reading
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Creativedge Robinsky